Friday, March 16, 2007

Boredom isn't often a problem in my life. I have so many things going on that I usually end up craving quiet time: a few spare minutes with no noise, no movement and no demands.

Now, on top of everything else, I have a blog to maintain. Why do I do it?

The answer is threefold yet simple:

I haven't done it before,
I like learning new things,
I have an innate 'need to know'.

This blog has been created in direct response to a course I'm doing at university so it will probably be used as a reflective space. With a bit of luck some of what I write here will be able to be used with different components of various assignments. So not only will I be avoiding boredom, I'll be saving time by using things in more than one way.

Don't you love efficient use of time?

Hopefully as I learn more, the space will also become more visually interesting.

No comments: